Informasi Penggunaan Cookie
What are 'Cookies'
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails you open. They are widely used simply because they allow websites to function more optimally, while providing business related information to the owners of the site. You can adjust your browser settings to block cookies or to warn you when cookies are sent to your device. The management of cookies vary between browsers so please refer to the help menu of your chosen browser for more information. You can visit www.allaboutcookies.org for detailed information about deleting and blocking cookies and for general information on cookies.
We regard the privacy of users on our digital platforms as most important. Below is a short description of the types of information we collect, how we use it and when we share it. If this practice changes we will post the revised policy here. By using seatmaps.com and our mobile app, you agree that we can store and access cookies, IP addresses and other usage data. This allows us to improve your online experience. For example, cookies allow us to remember your chosen language. When you return to our sites, the webpage display will revert to that language.
The cookies we use fall into three categories.
Cookies allow our digital platforms to work more efficiently. Technically they:
- balance website traffic to ensure our customers receive consistent and reliable service
Ease of use
Cookies are used to enhance ease of use for seatmaps.com customers:
- remember your language and country of choice and presents relevant content
- keep track of customers’ Voyagers number when you have logged in
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how visitors use our site as well as gain insight into how visitors use the website so that we can improve usability.
Cookies allows us to present appropriate messages to you:
- allow third parties to display appropriate advertising and to track its effectiveness
- display messages which offer a selection of products based on what you're viewing on seatmaps.com.
You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser. Please note though, that if you delete your cookies:
- Some areas of our website may not function or be accessible.
- We will no longer know that you've opted out, so the banners from our third-party advertisers will reappear when you visit other selected websites.
What is online behavioural advertising/ interest based advertising?
Online behavioural advertising (also known as interest-based advertising) is a way of serving advertisements on the websites you visit and making them more relevant to you and your interests. Shared interests are grouped together based upon previous web browsing activity and web users are then served advertising which matches their shared interests. In this way, advertising can be made as relevant and useful as possible. Relevant ads can also be delivered based upon the website content you have just been viewing. This is known as ‘retargeting’. For more information refer to http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
How do I opt out of online behavioural advertising?
There are a number of sites which can help you opt out of online behavioural advertising from the third party advertising agencies that operate online behavioural advertising for website publishers. These include http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Please note that opting out of online behavioural advertising using those services:
- does not mean that the advertising of seatmaps.com’ products and services on our own websites will stop being personalised to your interests
- may not stop all online behavioural advertising because it only applies to those third party advertising agencies that have signed up to those services
- does not mean that there will no more advertising on this website or other websites you access. However, the advertising that you do see is likely to be less relevant to your interests
In addition, deleting browser cookies can remove your opt out preferences, so you may need to opt out again.
Most frequently used cookies on seatmaps.com and how to use
|__utmc||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether a user was in a new session/visit.|
|__utmt||Used to throttle request rate.|
|_ga||Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.|
|_gat_UA-15||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.|